How to install WordPress in GoDaddy using the one-click install feature.
It is super simple and will only take a few minutes of your time. This feature is available on most account types.
This tutorial assumes that you already have your domain and hosting set up in GoDaddy.
1. Login to your GoDaddy account
2. Click on “My Account” in the top left corner of the site
3. Scroll down til you see “Web Hosting” and click on it
4. There will now be a list of domain names that are associated with hosting accounts. Click on the”launch” button next to the domain name you wish to install WordPress on.
5. Scroll down til you see the Options & Settings section of the page. Click on the WordPress icon.
6. A popup will appear. Choose the domain (or subdomain) and sub directory (most likely you will not need to install in a sub directory).
7. Create the admin login
8. Click OK
9. All done!
GoDaddy will email you when the install is complete. You will also notice that next to “Applications” on the right of the screen there is a loading indicator. This will let you know when the install is finished as well. It took my install about 5 minutes to complete. YAY!